Wednesday 7 March 2007

Masturbation


I personally don't think masturbation can be classed as 'bad', it something that everybody has done or will try at some point in their lives. Masturbation isn't bad it's a 'process' that allows you to get intimate with yourself and learn about your body.
I would say that it's not just men that do it all the time either, i know most of my girlfriends have/ do do it and i don't think it's anything to make a fuss over.
I remember when i was 11 the guy i was dating use to do it i was disgusted, it took me a while to become comfortable with the idea, because i saw it as some form of threat. I know now that i was just me being really insecure and stupid but at the time i hated it.
Masturbation can still cause trouble in the media as it offends some members of the public, which is fair enough so i don't think it's a good idea to exploit it everywhere. We all know it takes place and what it is so there's no need to make a fuss of it. If people want to then they shouldn't make it noticeable to the world. Although there are songs which sing about this, most of the recent songs i have heard are by female singers, such as Britney spears and P!nk. I think this is done so women can see it's not just a way to 'get off' but a way to learn about your body.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_songs_about_masturbation

No comments: