Wednesday 21 March 2007

Being too religious


I believe that religion is a very individual subject and no one can force it upon anybody. Religion is a hard subject for me to discuss i don't feel that i can express my views on religion 100 percent without offending somebody.
There are many different groups of religion i, myself, am a christain. I work with an group called "X - stream" and they are a christain group, we help young people throughout difficulties in their lives, but we don't force religion upon them. We see it as helping them and supporting them through hard times. I am not as a strong believer in God as some of the people who work there, but i do find praying and believing in God a good thing. This is just my personal opinion.
Even though i do believe in God i do believe that some people can be too religious i don't think it should rule people's lives but i don't believe people should forget about it either.

No comments: