Thursday 15 March 2007

Bandits



I find talking about this topic really difficult, due to every body's individual opinions. In my own personal opinion i agree and disagree with bandits, it depends on two things, one: what they have done and two why they did it.
For people like Robin Hood i agree with, but i think the Disney film helped me with that. In a way it is stealing and that's bad no matter how you dress it up, but it is for a good cause, so i would agree with it.
People like Bonnie and Clyde i don't agree with, the killed innocent people for their own benefits.
I think that there are two types of bandits the good bandits who commit crimes to help others and bad bandits who commit crimes for their own wealth fair. Even still i don't agree 100% with my own opinion because i still question myself in agreeing with some and not others even though they fall under the same title.
Does that mean Disney can make everything good?

No comments: