Tuesday 8 May 2007

Drinking


I would say that drinking can be a good thing and a bad thing, because it's not 100% bad, but it's not really good for you either.

I personally don't drink i really don't see the point in it, it's expensive and makes you feel like shit afterwards. I use to drink from the age of 14/ 15 and i use to get off my face every Friday and Saturday night to the point in which i would pass out and wouldn't be able to remember half of the night. It was at my friends house and we only stayed in the house so it's not as bad as drinking on the streets like some kids do now. But even still it's no excuse.

I like to think that i have got the need for drinking out of my system and that i won't feel the need for it in the future. Whenever i do go out with my friends they drink and always try to get me to, but i never feel the urge to do it. I hate the after feeling of headaches, sick and hangovers i don't think it's worth the after feeling at all.

I stopped drinking about 2/ 3 years ago and just decided that that was it, i didn't want to do it anymore and i haven't since.

More and more people nowadays are drinking and they are young too. I work in the pub and see what drink does to people and it breaks my heart. I generally think drinking will become a bigger problem in the future.




No comments: